Executive Strategic Advisory Committee (ESAC)
The Cooperative Exchange (CE) Executive Strategic Advisory Committee (ESAC) is comprised of the Subcommittee chairs and reports to the Executive Committee. The Committee is responsible through its Subcommittees to:
- Oversee the CE's advocacy activities related to clearinghouse activities and to serve as a mechanism for the CE to proactively identify, respond to and influence healthcare industry conversations.
- Leverage existing membership expertise and network relationships, establish a strategy to accelerate and expand the influence that the CE can bring to related organizations and industry governance bodies
- Assess current and prospective members' needs and implement CE programs to enhance the identified basic and advanced education needs.
- Develop and maintain communication channels including web site, social media, and partner organizations into highly functional, interactive tools used frequently by or read by current and prospective members to position CE as an organization of choice.
The Cooperative Exchange (CE) Executive Strategic Advisory Committee (ESAC) reports to the Board of Directors. The Committee’s principal responsibilities are to:
- Actively Advocate for Clearinghouse Regulatory and Policy Issues
- Maintain and enhance influence on key decision makers and be proactive in addressing changes affecting the clearinghouse industry.
- Leverage existing membership expertise and network relationships to accelerate and expand the influence of CE that can be brought to related organizations, key policy decision makers and related governmental bodies.
- Oversee the Subcommittee strategic plan and activities.
Tammy Feenstra Banks, MBA, FACMPE, CCS-P
Vice President, Relationship Management
Optum Cloud Operations