The Cooperative Exchange Liaison Subcommittee reports to the
Executive Strategic Advisory Committee. The Subcommittee is responsible for:
- Identifying the organizations that the Cooperative Exchange should enter into a Memorandum of Understanding for the purpose of collaboration in the best interest of the industry.
- Establishing policies and procedures for the liaisons to other industry groups.
- Developing a reporting structure for the liaisons to use when reporting to the Executive Committee
The Subcommittee adheres to the applicable Cooperative Exchange bylaws, policies and procedures and supports the activities of the ESAC and its subcommittees under the purview of the Executive Committee.
The Work Group's principal responsibilities are to:
- Work with the Executive Director in establishing the Memorandum of Understanding with the groups identified and approved by the Executive Committee.
- Documenting and maintaining the roles and responsibilities of liaisons.
- Creating templates and schedules for the liaisons to use when reporting to the Executive Committee.
- Mentoring liaisons as
Senior Business Analyst and Manager, Regulatory Strategy