The Cooperative Exchange Communication Subcommittee reports
to the Executive Strategic Advisory Committee. The Subcommittee is responsible for
enhancing internal and external communication to increase:
- CE exposure and name recognition in the healthcare industry
- Sponsorship value and working with the Membership Subcommittee
- Current and prospective member benefit and
The Subcommittee adheres to the applicable Cooperative Exchange bylaws, policies and procedures and supports the activities of the ESAC and its subcommittees under the purview of the Executive Committee.
The Subcommittee's principal responsibilities are to:
- Enhance and maintain the CE web site, social media into highly functional, interactive tools used frequently by current and prospective members.
- Work closely with the Membership Subcommittee to find new ways to enhance communication with current and potential members.
- Develop and execute a communication strategy that includes identifying communication channels and placing news blurbs that will raise CE's visibility within healthcare.
Standards & Compliance Officer