The Cooperative Exchange Education Subcommittee reports to the Executive Strategic Advisory Committee. The Subcommittee is responsible for assessing current and prospective members' needs and implementing CE programs to enhance the identified basic and advanced education needs.
The Subcommittee adheres to the applicable Cooperative Exchange bylaws, policies and procedures and supports the activities of the ESAC and its subcommittees under the purview of the Executive Committee.
The Subcommittee's principal responsibilities are to:
- To assess the successes and failures of the previous year courses and incorporate new ideas into future program planning.
- To develop and present clearinghouse education to raise awareness of the role of clearinghouses to external stakeholders
- Develop policies and procedures for administering such courses, including guidelines for co-sponsorship and/or endorsement.
- Identify areas of interest that will be the subject of additional courses and appoint the procedure experts who will serve as the director of each course.
- Evaluate and promote the success of the program and recommend modifications as necessary.