The Cooperative Exchange Membership Subcommittee reports to the Strategic Advisory Committee. The Subcommittee is responsible for designing and establishing the policies and methods for promoting membership in the Association as well as a membership retention campaign.
The Subcommittee adheres to the applicable Cooperative Exchange bylaws, policies and procedures and supports the activities of the Strategic Advisory Committee and its subcommittees under the purview of the Executive Committee.
The Subcommittee's principal responsibilities are to:
- Identify/solicit prospective members
- Develop membership recruitment and retention campaign
- Works in conjunction with the Communication Subcommittee to deliver membership recruitment and retention communication.
- Communicate the benefits of membership in the Cooperative Exchange
- Conduct surveys and membership drives, on an as needed basis
- Provide statistical membership reports and analysis as needed