The Cooperative Exchange Membership Committee reports to the Board of Directors. The committee is responsible for designing and establishing the policies and methods for promoting membership in the Association as well as a membership retention.
The committee adheres to the applicable Cooperative Exchange bylaws, policies and procedures and supports the activities of the Board of Directors.
The Subcommittee's principal responsibilities are to:
- Identify/solicit prospective members
- Develop membership recruitment and retention campaign
- Works in conjunction with the Communication Subcommittee to deliver membership recruitment and retention communication.
- Communicate the benefits of membership in the Cooperative Exchange
- Conduct surveys and membership drives, on an as needed basis
- Provide statistical membership reports and analysis as needed