The Cooperative Exchange Liaison Committee reports to the Board of Directors. The committee is responsible for:
- Identifying the organizations that the Cooperative Exchange should enter into a Memorandum of Understanding for the purpose of collaboration in the best interest of the industry.
- Establishing policies and procedures for the liaisons to other industry groups.
- Developing a reporting structure for the liaisons to use when reporting to the Executive Committee
The Liaison Committee adheres to the applicable Cooperative Exchange bylaws, policies and procedures and supports the Board of Directors.
The Work Group's principal responsibilities are to:
- Work with the Executive Director in establishing the Memorandum of Understanding with the groups identified and approved by the Executive Committee.
- Documenting and maintaining the roles and responsibilities of liaisons.
- Creating templates and schedules for the liaisons to use when reporting to the Executive Committee.
- Mentoring liaisons as appropriate.
Cooperative Exchange Liaisons
|ASC X12||www.x12.org||Pamela Grosze, PNC Bank|
|CAQH CORE||www.caqh.org||Pat Wijtyk, Cognizant|
|HL7||www.hl7.org||Sherry Wilson, Jopari Solutions|
|IAIABC||www.iaiabc.org||Sherry Wilson, Jopari Solutions|
Download May 2022 WG Report
|www.ncpdp.org||Kristol Chism, Change Healthcare|
|NUBC||www.nubc.org||Crystal Ewing, Waystar|
|NUCC||www.nucc.org||Crystal Ewing, Waystar|
|WEDI||www.wedi.org||Dawn Duchek, Cognizant|
|Federal Government||eHealth, ONC, CMS, NSG, S&I||Stanley Nachimson, Nachimson Advisors|